Nellie"s Needles

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Here!


Life has been full of family and friends here at the cottage since we got back from Colorado. Thought I'd better check in with you out in cyberland since I've begun to receive emails enquiring about my well being.  All is well and this next weekend is the last BIG family one of the summer season. When it quiets down here, I'll catch you up with the goings on in my life.

Next week I'll be gearing up for participation in ArtPrize. You may be interested in this article in the Washington Post about the event. I'm pleased to be a part of it again.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good to hear from you Nellie and know that all is well. Lovely to have such a busy summer with all your family and friends. Good luck with the Art Prize.

June Calender said...

Glad you're back and having a really good summer. I've missed your posts.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I figured you were just tied up with family and fun! I have had a lot of that myself but that is what summer is about.

What a beautiful sunset over the lake.
Good luck at ArtPrize!

thesis paper said...

you are very lucky to be there!!!!!!!!

dissertations said...

It's very beautiful place!
I am very glad to see you there!