Nellie"s Needles

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Laugh!

I saw this posted on Terry Grant's blog and pursued it for myself. If only !!!! Of course, notice the percentages.


If you'd like see which celebrities resemble you, click on the link at the bottom of the above "poster". I suggest you wait until you're ready to have it posted, because the My Heritage site publishes it instantaneously on your blog. It is possible to for you to then put it in draft mode and add your thoughts. An exception is that once it's on Google Reader, there is no getting it off. Consequently, those of you who subscribe to that service may see this twice.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Well, if I had look alikes like you, I wouldn't worry about posting! I tried this, and because I didn't click the collage it didn't post. Thank goodness!